Terry at http://terry1954.wordpress.com/ nominated me as her 7th nomination “Because this blog is so inspirational to me.” Those words mean so much to me!! Coming from someone whose heart is so open, kind and inspirational! Thank you so much, Terry!
Here are the rules for the award: (this is an easy one…and fun!)
- You will find your Top Recent Commentor’s on your site stats page on the bottom, right corner. If you do not see this, click on the Screen Options in the top, right corner and be sure that “Comments” is checked.
- If you are good about responding to every comment, then you will be the first one in the list.
- It is the next six commenter’s on the list that you will nominate and pass this award to.
- But wait! You may nominate one more person. This person can either be a brand new commenter on your blog, the very last comment you have received (most recent), or the one who has posted your most favourite comments. This seventh nomination is your choice, but please do tell us why you have chosen them as your seventh.
- These are the 6 people who comment the most on my posts.
- Guess who is number 1?!?!?! Terry! http://terry1954.wordpress.com/
- Naphtali/Cathy http://craigmotor.wordpress.com/
- Pastor Chris Jordan http://pastorchrisjordan.wordpress.com/
- Patricia http://lifeofministermom.wordpress.com/
- And my choice for number 7 is Juliana http://simplyjuliana.wordpress.com/ because we seem to be on the same track a lot. She always has something to say that is floating around in my mind.