Sorry, I’ve been on vacation so I’m way behind. Behind in reading. Behind in posting. And behind in responding to this nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award, nominated by Pastor Chris Jordan at New Life. Thanks Chris! You know I always enjoy reading your posts!
To accept this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Seven Facts About Me:
- If I could make enough money doing a job where I could create, I’d jump at it.
- Although I’m a ham and most people think I’m
loud self-confidentdramatic, that’s exactly what it is…dramatics. I’m actually not as self-confident as I appear. I’m actually fairly shy and it’s all an act, honed through the years.
- Guilty pleasure…the TV show “The Walking Dead.”
- I love staying in bed on Saturday mornings watching old movies.
- Although most of my favorite types of movies are typical “boy” movies like sci-fi and action, I simply adore musicals and like a good movie that makes me cry now and then.
- Songs & music really affect me to my core. My heart. The combination of powerful words set to the flow and harmony and magic of music. I’m undone.
- I sing on the worship team.
Although I’m supposed to pick 15 bloggers to award and there are definitely MORE that are incredible, this time, I’m choosing these that I enjoy reading. Some I’ve been following a while and some are even new to blogging. Check my previous nominations HERE for the Versatile Blogger Award.